Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happiness :-)

It just hit me that right now I am the happiest that I've been in a long time! Summer is just around the corner and I have so much to look forward to!


I have a new job to plan for! I know that I am a nerd because reading the curriculum is making me get really excited. The types of lessons/projects come SO MUCH easier to me than the levels I have been teaching this year.I can't wait to start at my new school!

I am done with my certification and have passed all my exams. (and most importantly done paying for it!) I am nearly finished with my Master's degree, but painting will be my focus this summer. This summer my art is traveling to Prague (to show my technique) and I'm crossing my fingers that next summer I will be traveling there.

I am about to be in my wonderful friend, Katie's wedding this weekend and I am planning to visit her in Charleston when she moves there in a few months.

Right now, I feel like I have so many things to be thankful for. :-)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY!!!! Well... and I think it's probably b/c we hang out more...... :) :) :) I kid, I kid..- kind of. I'm SO excited for you and your new job, but at the same time so NOT excited you won't be in my school. BUT- this just means we have to hang out EVEN MORE. Wahaha!