Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun Weekend!

First of all, we are in the home stretch of the school year and I couldn't be more excited! Only 3.5 weeks left!
Glenn and I kicked off the weekend by attending John Alexander's art opening at McClain Gallery with Mija and Jody. John Alexander is one of my favorite artists who started his career in Houston. It was a small show highlighting one large painting and the supporting sketches for the painting. He is good friends with Dan Akroyd who was there too! He touched me on the elbow and said "hi." haha! I am a huge fan of vintage SNL and Ghostbusters so it's kind of weird to see and meet him in person.


Saturday, we went to see Iron Man 2 and eat dinner with Amanda & Eric. Amanda and I had some funny balloon hats made at dinner and decided to document them!

photo.php.jpg

photo.php.jpg

Tomorrow we are going to visit my mom and dad in Lake Jackson in honor of Mother's day, which should be fun!




0 comments: