Monday, May 10, 2010

Cha cha cha changes

Today I found out that I got a transfer that I applied for in my district! I am very excited to be working at a new middle school! The school actually opened this past year, but only with 1 art teacher- now I will be the 2nd art teacher for next year! The facility is incredible, complete with office, storage closet, kiln, and outdoor area for art! I am also really happy to not be the only art teacher at my school. No matter how nice everyone is, there is nothing quite like having another art person to share with. Another plus is that it is a much shorter, easier drive from my house than where I am working now! I've already signed up for lots of professional development classes for this summer and can't wait to be able to focus on teaching secondary next year! Yippeee!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats on the change. I hope you like it!