Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy Week

I survived the first week of classes!

I have met half of the 1000+ students that I will be teaching! Next week I meet the other half! I also went to Clear Lake for my first week of the fall semester of Grad School 2 nights this week. I am really tired already, and feeling a bit sicky.

Today, Glenn and I had a meeting with the house builder and our slab was being poured while we were there!

It was really neat to see- I have never witnessed a house being built before! They say that next week the frame of the house will go up! Our salesman, Jarrell said that we should be in the house by THANKSGIVING! Whoo hoo! Another interesting tidbit is that my next door neighbor is a teacher, and another teacher is going to live a couple of houses down the street! I'm sure we will have a lot to talk about! This is the beginning of my Art Studio! They are going to smooth out the concrete, since I'm going to leave the floor concrete and stain it! YAY!!!

On another note, we took the girls to a dog park and here are some cute pics. They get SO excited!

on the way there:
lots of sniffing going on!

0 comments: